|First Lines Friday is a bookish meme hosted by Literary Marie of Precision Reviews.|
Feature and Follow is Hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read
Follow @fridayreads on twitter
This weekend I am reading
|Check it out on goodreads|
I am starting this book today as a buddy read and I am very excited.
Today's first line comes from The Sacred Lies of Minnow Bly. I read it this week and I really liked it. You can read my review here.
Now it is time for some blog hop fun!
This weeks question is...
Help us give our Feature Interview Questions a fresh look! What questions do you think we should ask our weekly features?
I'm not very good with questions since the current questions are pretty standard and practical, let's go with some fun ones...
- Who is your favorite literary character?
- If you could pick any 2 characters to team up and have adventures which would you choose?
- What is your favorite movie or television show that is based on a book?
- Do you have any blogging pet peeves?
- What is the first thing you do before you write a book review?
SO those are the questions! feel free to answer them below! I hope everyone has a great weekend!